There are two ways to unsubscribe from Microsoft Edge Push Notifications:
- Access the website in the browser from whose push service you want to unsubscribe.
- Click on the lock icon on the left side of the address field.
- Under Site Permissions → Send slide the switch to Off. Or click the Delete Permissions button to revoke all site permissions.
- To apply the updated settings, reload the website.
- Select Settings in the menu button at the top right.
- Under Advanced for site permissions, click Manage permissions.
- Right-click to mark the website whose notifications you no longer want to receive and then delete it. Alternatively, you can also click on the small cross on the right.